The mission of P4A is to enhance the overall student learning experience by empowering and supporting PFAA parents and school administration with assistance in planning, coordinating, and execution of school related activities.
- Engage parents: encourage and increase family participation.
- Participate in effective communication between parents and PFAA teachers and administration.
- Support school programs and activities through continued fund-raising.
- Promote the welfare of our students in home, school, and community.
- Foster a strong sense of community between home and school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate effectively in the education of our students.
- Develop united efforts between staff, families, and the general public that will secure, for all students, the highest advantages in physical, mental, and social education.
Every parent, guardian or adult representative of a student, in good standing, at PFAA is considered a member of PFAA.
Save The Date! 10th Annual PFAA Talent Showcase And BBQ!
Friday, October 2nd, 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 27th - The Talent Show Audition Workshop from 3:00pm - 5:00pm in the Media Center. (3:00 - 4:00, Middle Schoolers; 4:00 - 5:00, High Schoolers)
- Wednesday, September 9th & Friday, September 11th – Talent Show Auditions from 3:00pm - 5:00pm in the Amphitheater/MPR
- Wednesday, September 23rd & Thursday, September 24th – Talent Show Rehearsals from 3:00pm - 5:00pm in the Amphitheater/MPR
- Thursday, October 1st - Talent Technical and Dress Rehearsal from 3:00pm-8:00pm in the Amphitheater/MPR
To better facilitate your carpool needs, P4A has created a quick, six-question online carpool survey. We will use this information to group families by zone (specific to Natomas residents) and zip code. PLEASE NOTE: By completing the survey you are granting us permission to share your name, e-mail address and phone number with other families in your area.
We encourage interested families to take advantage of this opportunity and fill out the survey as soon as possible. We want to help you find other PFAA families in your neighborhood!
E-mail questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PFAA 2015-16 School Year Calendar
Common Core State Standards Parent Presentation
Download PowerPoint Doc
Ways To Support PFAA!
This is a reminder that you can help PFAA in 3 ways (and save money) while you do your everyday shopping (ask friends and family to sign up also!):
Raleys "Extra Credit"
Log onto http://www.raleys.com and sign up for their "Something Extra" Program. Once you have an account, just log into your account, click on "Extra Credit" and Select Natomas Charter School PFAA as your beneficiary. Then, every time you scan your card or enter your phone number at checkout, PFAA automatically gets a portion of your spending.
Log onto http://www.escrip.com and create an account. Click on "my escrip" to enter your credit and debit cards and your Safeway Club Card. Then select Natomas Charter School P4A as your group selection. Every time you shop at participating merchants with your registered cards, PFAA automatically gets a portion of your spending.
Target's "RED card"
Apply for a no-fee Target Credit Card or Target Debit Card at http://www.target.com/ or at any Target store register (bring a blank check for a debit card). When you use your Target card, you save 5% on everything you buy at Target and you get free shipping at target.com. Once you have a Target RED card, just log onto your account and click on the box that says "Take Charge of Education", enter your RED card number. On the next screen, select Natomas Charter PFAA and 1% of your spending will go directly to PFAA. Money which is donated to us from these merchants is used to support our teachers and enrich our classrooms and programs.
Thank you for supporting PFAA and P4A!